Part-Time Organist & Choir Director-St. James’, Boardman
Part-Time Organist & Choir Director
We seek a part-time, salaried organist and choir director.
- Degree in music
- Proficient Organ skills
- Experience with liturgical worship
- Good collaborator
- Coordinate with clergy in planning & preparing of music for liturgies
- Provide Organ/Piano prelude & postlude, accompaniment for hymns
- Rehearse & direct adult choir Sept-Pentecost
- Provide occasional musical opportunities for children to participate in liturgy
- Starting $13,000/year
- Vacation: Four Sundays & Christmas Day
- Opportunity to provide private lessons at the church
Send resume and cover letter to:
St. James’ Episcopal Church
Attn: Music Search Team
7640 Glenwood Ave.
Boardman, OH 44512
Interviews will begin August 1.