St. Paul's, Cleveland Heights is seeking a full-time Youth Minister who is passionate about youth, church, faith development and pastoral care, with the energy and talent to build a sense of community and engage young people in meaningful, relevant ministry.
Our Youth Ministries Program at St. Paul’s is based on the idea that through entering safe, peace-filled relationships with each other, we share our stories, lives, joys, fears, and faith. Through these relationships, we experience the grace of God, and we grow into knowing more fully a living Jesus Christ in our everyday lives.
St. Paul’s Episcopal Church is a large parish, blessed with a variety of talent and resources. We are a warm, caring, inclusive church family. Our services and programs nourish us spiritually, emotionally, and intellectually. Our music and the arts are transcendent. We care with our heads, hearts, and hands for our surrounding community. We seek a balance of tradition and innovation to help spread the Gospel message as far and wide and deeply as possible. For more information about St. Paul’s, please visit our website at www.stpauls-church.org.
The Youth Minister reports to the Rector.
· Develops curriculum. Recruits, trains and supports volunteers: Sunday morning classes, confirmation program, youth groups, and drama ministries.
· Coordinates youth involvement in liturgy, outreach and parish life, diocesan youth events, and mission trips.
· Communicates with youth, parents, leadership and congregation regarding youth activities.
· Serves as primary pastoral contact for teenagers.
· Attends Youth Council, Program Staff and Full Staff meetings.
Please send a letter of interest with your resume, to the Rector, The Rev. Jeanne Leinbach.
St. Paul’s Episcopal Church
2747 Fairmount Blvd.
Cleveland Heights, OH 44106