The Church of the Epiphany in Euclid, an Episcopal congregation, is looking for an Organist/Choir Director. We use a blend of contemporary and traditional music along with the organ and piano for services. Proficiency in both organ and piano is desired and the ability to lead a choir of adults as well as occasional instrumentalists during services is required.
The position is open to people of any faith, but a strong sense of worship and a willingness to learn our liturgy is appreciated. The Church of the Epiphany is open to new ways to express our faith through music.
- One Sunday service per week
- Special services seasonally, such as at Christmas, Lent, Easter and the feast of the
- One weeknight choir rehearsal (September through Trinity Sunday)
- Assist and advise the priest in choosing music
- Monitor the care and maintenance of the organ and piano, making appropriate
- recommendations as needed
- The Music Director may receive an honorarium for funerals and weddings, subject to
Our organ is an Allen two manual electronic installed in 1981.
The salary range is from $10,000-$12,000 annually, based on experience. Four weeks’ vacation per year is included, not to be taken during High Holy days.
Additional information may be found at www.epiphanyeuclid.org
To apply, please contact the Revd Rosalind Hughes at the Church of the Epiphany, 21000 Lakeshore Blvd, Euclid, OH 44123, email@example.com, or 216-731-1316.