The purpose of the Commission on Ministry is to advise and assist the Bishop in the work of discernment, formation, and support for persons in the Holy Orders and Lay Professionals in the Diocese of Ohio.
Commission on Ministry Members
- The Rev. Percy Grant – Staff
- The Rev. George Baum - St. Timothy's, Massillon (1)
- The Rev. Debra Bennett - Church of Our Saviour, Akron (3)
- The Rev. June Hardy Dorsey - St. Andrew's, Elyria (2)
- Mr. Gary Franklin - Trinity Church, Toledo (1)
- The Rev. Albert Jennings - St. Timothy's, Macedonia (4)
- The Rev. Rachel Kessler - Harcourt Parish, Gambier (1)
- The Rev. Jeanne Leinbach - St. Paul's, Cleveland Heights (3)
- The Rev. Barbara Maxwell - St. Luke's, Cleveland (4)
- Mr. Dave McCallops, Chair - Christ Church, Hudson (3)
- Ms. Denise Miller - St. Hubert's, Kirtland Hills (1)
- Ms. Kristen Pungitore - St. Paul's, Cleveland Heights (2)
- Mr. Fred Purdy - St. Peter's, Lakewood (4)
- Ms. Gail Smith - Trinity Cathedral (3)
- The Rev. Brian Wilbert (2)
APPLICATION FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION GRANT
Clergy and Lay Professionals
The goal of a Continuing Education Grant is the upgrading or broadening of the knowledge and skills which directly apply to the work of the recipient. Clergy and lay professionals employed within the diocese are eligible to apply for a Continuing Education Grant. Retired clergy and lay professionals who are continuing to serve the Church in retirement are also eligible to apply.
If you have questions, contact the Rev. Percy Grant, the Canon for Ministry.
Download an application here.