203rd Annual Diocesan Convention
The Diocese of Ohio will hold its 203rd Annual Convention on November 8-9, 2019 in Sandusky, Ohio.
- Friday Evening:
- 5:30 p.m. Convention Eucharist at Grace Church, Sandusky
- 7:00 p.m. Dinner at Lyman Harbor Entertainment Complex (after the Eucharist)
- 9:00 - 4:00 All business will be conducted at Lyman Harbor Entertainment Complex.
- See the full schedule HERE.
- We are GREEN so no folders will be handed out at convention.
- The for Convention is now available to download at http://my.yapp.us/dohio or download the app "Yapp" and search for dohio.
- Be sure to download the Convention Handbook and any other information you need onto your favorite technology device, or print the items you will need beforehand.
- Details, forms, hotel information, etc. are all available at the links below.
What is Diocesan Convention?
The Annual Diocesan Convention of the Diocese of Ohio is (read)....