203rd Annual Diocesan Convention
The Diocese of Ohio will hold its 203rd Annual Convention on November 8-9, 2019 in Sandusky, Ohio.
- Friday Evening:
- Convention Eucharist at Grace Church, Sandusky
- Dinner at Lyman Harbor Entertainment Complex (after the Eucharist)
- All business will be conducted at Lyman Harbor Entertainment Complex.
REGISTRATION IS OPEN
Registration is open until October 11. Register HERE.
ELECT PARISH DELEGATES NOW
Give your delegates time to register for convention by electing BEFORE the end of September. Registration will be open September 1 to October 11, and everyone attending must register.
See the full convention announcement memo HERE.
- We are GREEN so no folders will be handed out at convention.
- Be sure to download the Convention Handbook and any other information you need onto your favorite technology device, or print the items you will need beforehand.
- Details, forms, hotel information, etc. are all available at the links below.
What is Diocesan Convention?
The Annual Diocesan Convention of the Diocese of Ohio is (read)....